Today we released Pretty Link version 1.4.56. It fixes numerous bugs including:
- Pretty Link (Lite and Pro) is now 100% compatible with WordPress 3.1 and Multi-Site. Pretty Link has been running well with WordPress 3.1 but these Pretty Link fixes have been put in place so that future updates will work properly (especially when a Pretty Link release updates the database).
- Link slug availability routines have been shored up to allow pretty links from being able to utilize all slugs that truly don’t conflict with page, post, category and tag slugs.
- Fixed link rotation form in Pretty Link Pro so that the link weights won’t reset when the page is reloaded.
- Fixed a minor auto link creation issue that affected posts when the Default Group was set to “None” in Pretty Link Pro.
- Made several modifications to the hit resetting routines especially when Simple Click Tracking is enabled.
- Made several enhancements to the Keyword Replacement Routines in Pretty Link Pro.
We recommend that all Pretty Link Lite & Pro users upgrade to 1.4.56.
Reports about this release that have been coming in from users this morning have been very positive … so you have no excuse but to upgrade …