- Login to your WordPress dashboard as an Administrative user.
- Click "Plugins" from the menu.
- Click "Add New" at the top of the Plugins page.
- Search for "Pretty Link" and click install. (If you want to upload the plugin instead go to step #5, otherwise skip to step #7)
- Click "Upload" at the top of the Add New Plugin page.
- Browse your computer for the pretty-link.zip file you downloaded.
- Click "Install Now".
- Click "Activate Plugin"
- That's it! You now have Pretty Link Lite installed on your WordPress site.